Our client is one of the largest mobile service providers globally with its base in the UK, operating in 26 countries and in partnership with networks in over 55 more. Across the world, they have almost 444 million customers. The Hungarian subsidiary is a market leading and innovative company with an inspiring international environment. They are famed for their spirit of innovation, already among the world's top ten brands. Join them for great career opportunities and excellent working conditions with fair salary payments in Budapest.
Do you wake up thinking about forms, colours and weird characters in your head? Do you have great visual memory? Do you want to go ham and be creative at a multinational surrounded by lovely people?
Find your tribe.
Creative Graphic Designer
Obviously, you’ll have to stick to brand guidelines when creating and managing marketing assets. But you know what? We’ll help you learn it. You’ll be able to expand professionally and personally. You’ll have the opportunity to educate your peers on creative design if you feel like it and collaborate with business partners, copywriters and frontend developers who have a laugh about the same things that you do (most of the time).
Sorry, time for bullets, this is what you need to join the tribe:
● Strong business English language skills
● 2+ years creative designing experience
● Degree in Graphic or Communication Design, or equivalent
● Strong design portfolio
● Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
● Strong attention to detail and ability to follow briefs
● Experience working with macOS
● A solid knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
● Knowledge of Sketch, After Effects and Premier Pro preferred but not essential
● A solid understanding of digital and print production
● Passion for design
● Self-motivated, organised and accountable
● Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and business partners
Unravel your continuous creative improvement mindset – find the tribe that suits you best. You’ll be a proud member of a growing team with opportunity for continuous development, coaching and remote working options on your very own company laptop and mobile phone.
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1229 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012