Our client is one of the largest mobile service providers globally with its base in the UK, operating in 26 countries and in partnership with networks in over 55 more. Across the world, they have almost 444 million customers. The Hungarian subsidiary is a market leading and innovative company with an inspiring international environment. They are famed for their spirit of innovation, already among the world's top ten brands. Join them for great career opportunities and excellent working conditions with fair salary payments in Budapest.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the following role:
System support Team Leader (German speaking)
The Salesforce.com Support Team Leader will be responsible for 10+ professionals in different roles and functions, who provide support for the Sales Teams related to Enterprise Customer Account Data Management, data cleansing activities, as well as request handling and problem solving regarding CRM systems and the Customer database behind. The team is also responsible to create complex reports in a timely manner.
You will implement strategy determined by higher management levels and extend the Salesforce.com Support activity team functions at the Budapest Shared Service Centre with special focus on enabling sales to reach their targets. You will ensure the enablement of Sales Teams through coordinating the daily work, to maximize the productivity and value creation for selling the company’s targeted customers.
What you will do:
● Coach, develop and support team members, working in different roles
● Ensure team members are properly trained and cross-trained to allow optimum work allocation and levelling of workload
● Accountable for Performance Development of team
● Recruit team members according to business requirements and business plans
● Manage quality reviews of activities and ensure that the overall output reaches company standards
● Drive results for all activities and ensure proper reporting
● Ensure continuous high focus on customers’ satisfaction.
● Lead the creation of new processes, measures, objectives & reporting structure that will ensure an smooth experience for all sales support functions
● Manage stakeholder exactions and ensure high partner satisfaction
● Identify further business development opportunities to broaden the sales and sales support function portfolio for our client.
● Develop key performance metrics (including sales satisfaction), SLA fulfilment, management reporting, risk analysis, third party management & contingency planning, ensuring that all necessary activities are completed on time.
● Capitalize on synergies and connection points that are revealed between different teams and functions
● Encourage teams to find automated tools and solution for manual activities to minimize risk chances and reach higher efficiency
● Proficient German and advanced English language skills.
● Sales and customer support mindset with minimum 5 years sales support / customer support experience
● Solid experience managing high performing sales support / customer support teams
● Result and innovation driven mindset
● Able to quickly establish credibility and rapport with sales & business staff and to form teams across organisational boundaries.
● Able to operate effectively up to senior executive level when required
● Experience in using any CRM systems
● Excellent facilitation skills – able to build and motivate team, generate creativity and challenge effectively
● Good negotiation skills
● Advanced Microsoft Office skills
What we offer:
● Opportunity to travel abroad
● We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone
● Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
● Internal coaching/mentoring culture
● Support of career aspirations and personal development
● Possibility to work from home
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r992 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012