Our client is a leading global firm providing a wide range of banking, securities, management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the success. Together, they share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. They can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of the culture.
Valuation Risk Controller - Corporate Lending
The Valuation Review Group is part of the firm’s Finance organization (Financial Control Group). The team that has been existing in Budapest since 2007 is an integrated and vital part of the global operation as they represent 60% of the entire global team.
● Monthly independent valuation of the global Corporate Loan portfolios using external data sources and internal models
● Identify, escalate and address valuation discrepancies
● Working with credit products such as corporate bonds, corporate loans and credit default swaps
● Preparing summaries on review results for senior finance executives and the trading desks
● Enhancing and streamlining existing working processes
● Understanding global financial markets, following up market movements and understanding impact on the business
● Project work as required on new systems and functionality enhancements
● Ability to assimilate complex information quickly
● Strong finance background as well as knowledge of fixed income products (preferably corporate bonds, corporate loans and credit default swaps).
● Solid understanding of discounted cash flow models.
● Ability to identify, analyze, condense, and articulate complicated ideas and findings clearly and succinctly
● Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
● Fluency in English
What we offer:
● Being part of a Global Team
● Having an opportunity to work with derivatives
● Training opportunities/Constant development
● Exposure to the entire spectrum of financial products in a top tier investment bank
● Active involvement in firm-wide valuation projects and initiatives
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1244 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012