Our client is a major financial institution, who strive to think and act in a truly international dimension. They span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on the diversity of our local roots and strong European presence.
They are a simple successful pan-European commercial bank with a fully plugged in Corporate & Investment Banking, delivering their unique Western, Central and Eastern European network to their extensive client franchise. Everything they do to implement their vision is based on their Five Fundamentals.
Their top priority, every minute of the day, is to serve their customers the very best they can (Customers First). To do this, they rely on the quality and commitment of their people (People Development), and on their ability to cooperate and generate synergies (Cooperation & Synergies). They take the right kind of risk (Risk Management) whilst being very disciplined in executing their strategy.
We are looking candidates for the following role:
We are looking for a Software Developer, to be part of a high-performance team who designs and manages multi-tenant applications.
You will be working to create platforms which requires excellent design to serve multiple channels for multiple countries.
We want you to bring your excitement and technical expertise to deliver high quality work and continuously improve the ways we can get better in our digital transformation.
● Design & Implement multi-tenant server side applications and maintain them
● Take part in the decisions about application design and create sustainable applications
Experience / Skills Required:
● Hands on experience with Java/JEE, Spring, Hibernate and similar technologies
● Experience with Web Services, Restful APIs and event-driven architectures
● Experience with CI/CD and familiarity with agile techniques
● Pragmatic knowledge of software tools like SVN/GIT, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
● Polished and effective communicator with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization
● Solution oriented and possessing good analytical skills
● Passionate for making things better and driving action
● Experience to work with teams distributed in different geographies
● BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or in a related field
What we offer:
● A challenging and multifaceted workplace in a professional, multicultural team
● An opportunity to gain experience in an international environment with increasing visibility and responsibilities
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1115 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012