Our client is a global leader in business and technology services and their Budapest centre provides near-shore IT Development, IT Infrastructure Services and BPO support for several of their global customers that include the world leaders in Pharma, Banking, Consumer Goods, Insurance and Telecom.
Currently they are looking for talented people for the roles of:
Swedish Speaking Service Desk Representative
Our team is working on exciting projects, team members are supporting our customers on different languages. When you join to our team you will act as a first point of contact for the employees of our clients' and respond to their open IT questions and document incoming queries.
● Handle end user calls and web queries (Level 1 IT support)
● Act as the first point of contact for the customer
● Precise administration
● Act as primary contact between customer and resolving group
● Keep the user informed, own and follow up ongoing cases
● Advanced or Native in Swedish language and you have upper-intermediate English language skills
● Experienced in customer service – experience gained in IT Help Desk/ customer support role is an advantage but not a must (foundation IT training is provided after joining)
● A university graduate - fresh graduates are welcome!
● Willing to learn attitude, customer- focus mindset
● Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
● Flexible, open-minded personality, team player
● Open for working in shifts
● We prefer candidates with Hungary, Budapest location
What we offer:
● Fancy office environment in Budapest, the most glamorous and exciting, living city in Europe
● Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities (we have the BEST and most professional TRAINING TEAM in our organization
● Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization – we are opened our 3rd office here in Budapest end of 2017
● Multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language)
● Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
● Easy to access location and modern office building (easy to reach from city centre, 10-15 minute commute)
● Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sport allowance (near the office buildings), All You Can Move SportPass (at a discounted price), medical benefits and other perks
● Reimbursable language courses
● Team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team-games, cake-Friday, etc.)
● High value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1244 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012