Our client is one of the largest mobile service providers globally with its base in the UK, operating in 26 countries and in partnership with networks in over 55 more. Across the world, they have almost 444 million customers. The Hungarian subsidiary is a market leading and innovative company with an inspiring international environment. They are famed for their spirit of innovation, already among the world's top ten brands. Join them for great career opportunities and excellent working conditions with fair salary payments in Budapest.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the following role:
Financial Operations Associate
Participate in Terminals related projects, successful stakeholder and supplier management, handle problematic queries, root cause analyses.
What you will do:
● Be single point of contact (SPOC) for the Business Partner for operational questions, issues
● Manage complex supplier queries by working collaboratively with all departments to enable timely payment of supplier invoices
● Take incoming vendor and stakeholder emails/calls, take ownership of the issue resolution.
● Prevent queries proactively, investigate issue’s root causes focusing on improvement ideas to avoid reoccurrence
● Prepare reports on query analyses, problematic vendors, show trends and make ideas for process improvements
● Take part in different projects and support Procurement Company’s Terminals management team
● Prepare training package for new starters, keep process documentation updated
This position is for you if you have:
● Fluent Business English and German knowledge (both written and verbal)
● Good knowledge of MS Excel
● Fresh-graduates are welcome!
● Previous experience gained in a similar position or financial/economics background is an advantage
● SAP knowledge is an advantage
● Outstanding communication skills, customer focus, proactivity, accuracy
● Good analytical and problem solving skills, solution-oriented mindset
What we offer:
● We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone
● Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
● Internal coaching/mentoring culture
● Support of career aspirations and personal development
● Possibility to work from home once a week
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1229 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012