Our client is a global leader in business and technology services and our Budapest centre provides near-shore IT Development, IT Infrastructure Services and BPO support for several of our global customers that include the world leaders in Pharma, Banking, Consumer Goods, Insurance and Telecom.
Currently they are looking for talented people for the roles of:
Join our team of Finance professionals and kickstart your career in Finance by learning from the best! As we have two openings in our brand new team you are also welcome to join us if you are looking for a more senior role and already have a couple of years experience in operational finance or accounts payable.
As the team is relatively new, you will have the chance to take part in process improvement related tasks besides your daily responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to experience what it's like to work in a dynamic, multinational environment and communicate with people from different countries and cultures.
Your daily and weekly tasks will be as follows:
● To process incoming vendor invoices
● To reconcile, investigate and resolve invoice queries, initiate correction within the Accounts Payable system
● Review all payment files
● Assist in financial, client, external and internal audits
● Communicate effectively to both suppliers & employees on all ongoing queries
● Identify discrepancies and ensure all queries on the accounts are followed through and resolved in a timely manner
● Manage travel advance requests
● Review verify travel expense reports
● Follow up the payments to employee/ balance payments of travel expense to CTS, according to travel policies
● Set up and maintain vendor database
● Communicate with vendors for necessary details about invoices and payments (credit notes, reminders, debt collector errands, correcting incorrect invoices/claims)
We are looking for you if you:
● speak English at a confident level
● like when things get busy around you
● are interested in working with Excel
● are a junior or a senior - we have opportunities at both levels!
● like communicating with people from different cultures
● are independent and pay attention to details
● enjoy working with deadlines
What we offer:
● A chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
● Easy to access location and modern office building
● Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; sport allowance, medical benefits
● Reimbursable language courses
● Team events, Company events
● Annual bonus for top performers and annual salary review
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1244 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012