Our client is one of the largest mobile service providers globally with its base in the UK, operating in 26 countries and in partnership with networks in over 55 more. Across the world, they have almost 444 million customers. The Hungarian subsidiary is a market leading and innovative company with an inspiring international environment. They are famed for their spirit of innovation, already among the world's top ten brands. Join them for great career opportunities and excellent working conditions with fair salary payments in Budapest.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the following role:
As a User Experience Designer you will be working as part of a global team to design the user experience of leading consumer applications and IoT products (B2C). Working alongside a team of UI and UX Designers locally and remotely, you will collaborate with other UX and UI professionals, Principle UX Managers and Art Directors in our design hubs all around Europe.
Tasks will predominantly be related to UX design, such as defining task flows, creating wire frames, defining IA, and prototyping. However, identifying needs for usability testing and user research and supporting the UX Research department by building prototypes for testing are also essential.
Collaboration with our design hub in the UK is very important in this role, therefore regular monthly travel there is to be expected.
What you will do:
● Participate in an agile scrum team designing the UX for leading products and services (eg, Wallet, IoT products)
● Define UX requirements, use cases, concept visualization, prototypes, interaction patterns
● Create design concepts
● Design detailed interaction design specifications / wireframes
● Improve and maintain UX standards, processes and UX guidelines in collaboration with other UX members
● Incorporate and collaborate on domain design patterns, standards, architectures
● Advocate effectively for the user
● Identify needs for usability testing and user research; prepare prototypes for user testing: iterate UX designs based on the results from user testing.
● Deliver design presentations at operational level, up to senior stakeholders
● Identify UX quality issues to vendors and negotiate appropriate UX solutions.
● Work directly with Manufactures, Product, Marketing and Development teams to specify and track implementation of UX designs to ensure the highest quality user experience.
● Ensure stakeholder communication and alignment
● Liaise with design teams and Creative Director to ensure the delivery of UX deliverables according to and aligned with brand and UX guidelines.
● Review and critique the team’s design work
Typical Outputs you will be delivering:
● UX concepts
● UX wireframes
● UX prototypes
● UX quality assessments
● Detailed UI design specifications
● Design presentations & documents
This position is for you if you have:
● Fluent English
● 3-5 years of working experience including at least 2 years hands-on UX design experience
● Experience with the following tools:
● Own cloud
● Sketch or Omnigraffle
● PDF writer / editor
● Demonstrate exceptional wire framing and prototyping skills
● Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
● Experience in working with multiple stakeholder’s/projects parallel
● A customer first attitude
What we offer:
● Opportunity to be a member of a growing, brand new multicultural team
● International working environment and experience
● We provide work assets as multimedia computers and peripherals and mobile phone
● Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
● Internal coaching/mentoring culture
● Support of career aspirations and personal development
● Possibility to work from home (once a week after probation period)
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1244 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012