Our client is a leading global firm providing a wide range of banking, securities, management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the success. Together, they share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. They can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of the culture.
Java Full-Stack Developer
The Technology division partners with our business units and leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global and dynamic financial markets.
Our sizeable investment in technology results in leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Our insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients’ businesses—and to our own.
Finance technology provides solutions for Product Control, Valuation Control, Tax, Accounting, Regulatory, WM & IM Finance, Loans and Spend Management Technology.
● Candidate will be a Technical Full Stack Developer (JAVA/Angular/C#/WPF) on a dynamic feature team developing a wide range of solutions. This team is unique in its alignment to a program that crosses horizontally all of the Finance divisions and may develop features/solutions across any finance system. Initial responsibilities will focus on delivering ETL and workflow integration based solutions as well as reporting components, with focus on automation, eliminating existing manual end user computing solutions (Excel/Access w VBA). Solutions can span throughout the entire finance tech stack. Project prioritization will be dynamic in nature following agile sprints and ceremonies.
● Candidate will be required to work across organizational boundaries and participate in discussions on technical and business issues. They will be a software developer delivering complex solutions using Full stack technology. This is an ideal role for those who enjoy out of the box thinking and rapid delivery with focus on high impact small change solutions for the business.
● Understanding of accounting principles or associated experience is a big plus. Role is available at various levels dependent on experience and qualifications.
● Bachelor’s or Masters in Computer Science or related field from a reputable institute.
● Minimum 5 years of experience full stack applications, in a service based architecture.
● Hands on current experience on Java/Scala, Spring, Angular, C#/WPF, JQuery, REST services, UNIX, SQL, ETL & Python
● Experience in or strong desire to adapt to the AGILE model
● Need to demonstrate in-depth understanding of OO principles, design patterns and threading techniques.
● Web Services background required.
● Test Driven Programming/continuous integration/continuous delivery
● Out of the box thinking for balancing optimal solution build in minimal time
● Must be able to interact with all levels of personnel within the organization and be effective with both business and technical teams.
● Ability to deal with ambiguity and define approaches to bring unfocused issues to resolution
● Financial Services experience is a plus
● Workflow tools (e.g. Activiti, Camunda)
● DB2, SQL Server, Teradata
What we offer:
● Open, international and multicultural environment
● Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
● IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
● Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1244 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012