Our client is a leading global firm providing a wide range of banking, securities, management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the success. Together, they share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. They can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of the culture.
BI Database Developer
Fin Tech is part of the Technology & Data department. This group is responsible for developing Finance applications for a diverse set of businesses including Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities and Investment Banking. This group is responsible for IT systems that support the generation and substantiation of regulatory reports such as 10Q, 10K and management information packs.
Our partner is looking for an experienced database BI developer to join the Viz development team. The team is a global team with members in New York, London and Mumbai and clients in Europe, Asia and North America.
The team is responsible for the support and enhancement of the Viz framework, a multi-tier client server architecture built around the Tableau visualization engine. The framework addresses functional gaps in the enterprise product such as hierarchical filtering, collaboration, user experience, functional and data level entitlements. The application supports 2000+ users, enhancements, scalability and stability are top priorities for the team.
The position requires an adaptable technologist with hands-on database experience and an aptitude for learning new technologies. The successful candidate must have strong Unix/Linux knowledge and excellent scripting skills. They will be responsible for sourcing new data into the Tableau environment, evaluating new features in new releases and other alternative technologies. They will work closely with the Finance team in Budapest.
The candidate will ideally have recent experience in one of the major BI platforms: Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, Cognos.
Good communications (written/verbal) are needed to work with the global project team. The person should also be a self-starter able to drive tasks to completion independently.
● 5 to 10 years of database development experience
● Excellent SQL, database build and tuning, and stored procedure knowledge in DB2 or Greenplum, including the ability to rewrite complex queries or redesign objects for performance improvements
● Experience with VLDB (very large database) environments
● Excellent Unix/Linux knowledge
● Excellent scripting knowledge in either Shell, Perl, Python or comparable technologies
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills to integrate optimally across technologies and solutions.
● Excellent communication skills and experience working with global teams
● 3 to 5 years of BI development in one of the major technologies (Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos)
● Predicate analytics: R
What we offer:
● Open, international and multicultural environment
● Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
● IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
● Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1229 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012