Our client is a leading global firm providing a wide range of banking, securities, management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the success. Together, they share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. They can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of the culture.
DevOps Test Engineer
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We’re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities.
We are looking for hands-on DevOps automation engineers to join different technology teams focusing on front-, middle and back-office processing.
Quality Assurance & Production Management (QAPM) provides production management, quality assurance, and end user services for Institutional Securities and Support Services. QAPM also manages the Enterprise Command Center, Enterprise Systems Management, and Technology Disaster Recovery services.
● Develop and configure software that delivers test automation suites that meet our business coverage objectives
● Learn and understand the business domain and application architecture
● Perform exploratory testing, as required
● Embed within the DevOps team and collaborate on projects
● Take ownership of project and QA deliverables
● 3+ years of experience in Software Testing/Development with solid UI or backend automation skills
● Python/Perl scripting experience is an advantage, but software development experiences in any Object-Oriented language also makes you a good candidate
● RDBMS, schema and SQL (Sybase, DB2)
● Linux skills
● Understanding of software testing practices and principles
● Experience with source control and continuous integration tooling such as Git/Stash/JIRA/Jenkins
● Experience with any of the following: Selenium, Appium, TDD, BDD, Cucumber, nbehave
● Excellent problem solving, verbal and written skills
● Desire to learn and integrate new technologies
What we offer:
● Professional development opportunities including access to our partner’s world-class internal trainings
● Opportunity to shape our Budapest office and take part in our future successes
● To work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex business challenges
● Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1229 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012