Our client is a global leader in business and technology services and our Budapest centre provides near-shore IT Development, IT Infrastructure Services and BPO support for several of our global customers that include the world leaders in Pharma, Banking, Consumer Goods, Insurance and Telecom.
Currently we are looking for talented people to work for a financial client in Budapest for the role of:
Senior GL Accountant
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for monthly closing of the general ledger of companies while performing all the tasks included in the applicable monthly closing checklist.
Your daily and weekly tasks will be as follows:
● Timely data submission to the consolidation team
● Providing answer to the consolidation team’s analytical questions related to month-end closing
● Preparing advanced monthly/ quarterly/ yearly reports to Internal Teams (e.g. Tax team) or external governmental/ statistical offices – in case required includes analysis
● Actively supporting internal and external (statutory or group) audits
● Actively support annual financial statement preparation and if no third party consultant is present, prepare the financial statement.
● Prepare tax calculations and declarations.
● Executing internal control procedures; ensuring all relevant IA and BC guidelines are followed
● Completing all activities in a timely manner and in accordance with the country’s SLA and track necessary data needed for KPI reporting purposes
● Escalating issues/ problems and deviations from the standard process to General Accounting Team Leader/ Manager
● Identifying process improvement opportunities and actively participate in related projects; owning project
● Creating, maintaining and reviewing standard SOP’s, process maps for General Accounting processes
● Training new / or existing team members and support Junior GL accountant work as requested by Team Leader/ Manager
● Initiate one to one discussions
We are looking for you if you:
● have a Chartered Accountant Certification or University/ College degree with qualification in Finance/ Accounting or Business Administration
● have a minimum 3+ years of relevant professional experience (AP / AR/ GL fields)
● have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (+ any other European language is preferable)
● have ERP knowledge (Oracle, SAP etc.)
● are independent and pay attention to details
● enjoy working with deadlines
What we offer:
● A chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
● Easy to access location and modern office building
● Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; sport allowance, medical benefits
● Team events, Company events
● Annual bonus for top performers and annual salary review
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1244 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012