Our client is a major financial institution, who strive to think and act in a truly international dimension. They span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on the diversity of our local roots and strong European presence.
They are a simple successful pan-European commercial bank with a fully plugged in Corporate & Investment Banking, delivering their unique Western, Central and Eastern European network to their extensive client franchise. Everything they do to implement their vision is based on their Five Fundamentals.
Their top priority, every minute of the day, is to serve their customers the very best they can (Customers First). To do this, they rely on the quality and commitment of their people (People Development), and on their ability to cooperate and generate synergies (Cooperation & Synergies). They take the right kind of risk (Risk Management) whilst being very disciplined in executing their strategy.
We are looking candidates for the following role:
Java Developer - Technical Analyst for GCC Source Code & Testing
Key tasks and responsibilities:
We are looking for Java Developer for our Global Competence Center "Source Code & Testing".
The Global Competence Center is part of „IT4IT Products“ and belonging to Transformation Office. It is responsible for supplying tools for the Source Code Versioning / Build / Deploy process as well as for tools for Test processes. Our customers are developers as well as testers in the banks. Being a global unit, customers are in all countries of the company, although the team is mainly located in Munich and Budapest.
We are searching you as member of our team in Budapest, managing the PRS application for Environment Scheduling as well as the GUI for Build Processes. Both applications are designed in XFrame technology.
GCC Source Code & Testing team is responsible for the maintenance and development of the related applications.
Within the team the Technical Analyst job is responsible for performing all aspects of the development lifecycle and IT Operational set-up.
In this position you will be facing the following tasks:
● Design, implement and test new features.
● Cooperate with Back end functions (Build & Deploy) located in Germany to agree on technical interfaces and recommended product vision
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Provide maintenance and support for external entities (reports, queries, data extracts).
● Provide recommendations for continuous improvements.
● Manage automatic batches, analyse data, prepare SQL statements
● Prepare documentation, ensure all related material are up-to-date.
● Fix bugs and potentioal issues
● Work in a team with an international setup (Hungary, Italy, Germany, Austria)
● Support our clients and colleagues in problem-solving processes
● Support and maintenance of the application managed by the team
● Support planning and estimations
● 3+ years experience in Software Developer roles building scalable web applications
● 3+ years experience in Java
● Good data modelling and SQL know-how
● Working experience in Spring framework, Webshphere, source control systems
● Excellent communication skills (English verbal and in writing; German and/or Italian appreciated)
● Nice to have: DevOps experience, knowledge of PrimeFaces
What we offer:
● Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
● Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities
● Working across all aspect of the function’s remit responsible for the implementation and success of HR policies, process, projects and initiatives
● Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1244 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012