Our client is a leading global firm providing a wide range of banking, securities, management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the success. Together, they share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. They can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of the culture.
Test Automation Lead Engineer
The team comprises 5 squads, distributed globally which has approx. 30 developers implementing the full agile development methodology to deliver critical business functionality to a Front Office trading team within the company.
The team is well established with high quality and delivery standards and we require an individual to contribute in maintaining these.
● Direct and coordinate testing effort between five global agile squads utilising multiple frontend and backend technologies such as WPF, Angular, Spring Boot and Akka
● Use testing and testability knowledge to influence better software design, promote best engineering practice, prevent bugs, identify gaps in testing and develop proper test strategies front to back
● Work with developers to establish best BDD practices
● Work with Dev leads and Business Analysts to identify testing coverage gaps and produce test management reports. Automate the process as necessary
● Work with the QA and DevOps guilds in the fleet to promote reusability and best usages for common functionalities and processes, environment stability, etc.
● Create test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
● Enable faster time to market whilst ensuring quality throughout the process via Devops practices
● Hands on development experience with Object Oriented testing technologies such as SpecFlow, Selenium Webdriver, nUnit/xUnit/jUnit, ScalaTest, Rest-Assured, RestSharp
● Development and/or testing experience with automated build mechanism such as Team City/ Jenkins
● Experience with Agile methodologies and ceremonies
You might also have:
● Experience with Spring Cloud contract
● Experience with Pact
● Experience in the financial industry
What we offer:
● To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual
● Intellect as much as teamwork
● State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
● Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
● Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
● An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1244 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012