Our client is a global leader in business and technology services and our Budapest centre provides near-shore IT Development, IT Infrastructure Services and BPO support for several of our global customers that include the world leaders in Pharma, Banking, Consumer Goods, Insurance and Telecom.
Currently we are looking for talented people to work for a financial client in Budapest for the role of:
Release Manager (for Veeva CRM)
Summary Job Description:
The successful candidate is a person with CRM Release/Project management experience and cross-group collaborations skills, with the ability to schedule and prioritize work against multiple deadlines and the ability to direct teams to success. The ability to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment are essential.
● Release planning for upcoming releases with close co-ordination with different teams across the globe
● Manage day-to-day tasks/activities in coordination with a team of developers to effectively meet the deliverables
● Migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes through the SDLC. Provide technical support to application development teams
● Provide support to various business and technology teams as necessary during all stages like development, deployment and delivery
● Consulting with Knowledge Management and other teams to develop release content including release notes, procedures, release plans, internal and external communications and implementation materials
● Strong communication, Positive attitude and presentation skills with a firm sense of accountability, ownership for the end-to-end project lifecycle
● Drive regular project meetings and ensure issues, action items and risks are tracked and have mitigation and resolution plans in place
● Relevant experience in Release Management/Salesforce Veeva CRM areas
● 7-10 years’ experience in Change and Release Management in a technology environment
● Experience of on-site / offshore delivery model
● Understanding/certification of PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, DevOps, Release Management tools and ITIL processes and application development methodologies
● Strong experience with MS Tools: MS Project, Visio, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
● Excellent communication and networking skills.
● Provide support for release management tools like Plutora, JIRA etc.
● Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
● Well versed with all database objects and SFDC/Veeva environment issues
● Fluent English language skills (written, spoken) are a must have.
What we offer:
● Competitive salary package + Annual bonus system + Cafeteria package
● In-house trainings
● Company insurance
● Language course reimbursement
● Free medical services
● Free coffee/ tea + fruit days
● In-house yoga & zumba
● Office massage
● All You can Move Sportpass + other discount fitness options
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
RECRUITO ATS - Karrier portál modul r1244 - Online Üzleti Intelligencia Kft. © 2012